Please help those affected by Hurricane Harvey!
Disaster Relief Needed
SpiriTrust Lutheran® is joining forces with two of our partners, Lutheran Disaster Response and Bailey Coach, to help the thousands of people in the Gulf Coast Region who have been devastated by Hurricane Harvey, one of the nation’s largest and unprecedented disasters in recorded history.
You can help in two significant ways:
- Make a financial gift to Lutheran Disaster Response, designated for “Hurricane Response – United States”.
- Your gift will be used entirely (100%) for this disaster until the response is complete.
- Lutheran Disaster Response has a strong history of working with disasters in the Gulf Coast area. Recovery efforts are expected to take years and Lutheran Disaster Response will be there to accompany those affected through every phase of the disaster.
- Donate any of the following items:
- Personal Hygiene Items, including baby wipes, diapers and feminine hygiene products
- Non-Perishable Food Items, including unopened baby formula and pet food
All donations will be collected and delivered to Bailey Coach in York
for shipment to the Gulf Coast Region.
SpiriTrust Lutheran Donation Collection Sites
|Home Office – York||Communications Intern Cubical (2nd floor)|
|The Village at Gettysburg||Main Lobby|
|The Village at Luther Ridge||Fleck Center Staff Lounge & Inn Staff Lounge|
|The Village at Kelly Drive||Front Desk|
|The Village at Shrewsbury||Personal Care Residence & Skilled Care Center Reception Areas|
|The Village at Sprenkle Drive||Glatfelter Center Community Room B|
|The Village at Utz Terrace||Executive Work Room|
Deadline for Donation Drop-Off: Tuesday, September 5.
Thank you to everyone for your kindness and generosity in helping the Gulf Coast in its recovery.